Cloud Computing Consultant
Solve two practical real-world problems that you will encounter in the industry while preparing for the architect and sysops certification exams
What you will learn
The 120-hour course is a practical introduction to the application of Well-Architected AWS solutions. The course is designed to teach cloud computing consultants how to optimize the use of the AWS cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. Because architectural solutions may differ depending on industry, type of applications, and size of business, this course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. It also presents case studies throughout the course that showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
Key skills & technologies
- Managing Linux and Windows Systems on AWS
- Cloud Computing with AWS
- Implementing Well-architected solutions
- Duration: 8-weeks (120 hours)
- Schedule: Monday & Thursday; 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Level: Intermediate.
- Pricing: $3,945
There are three modules in the Cloud Computing Consultant course. Each module introduces one or two core AWS services to manage via the console or CLI while working through the practical implementation.
MANAGING LINUX AND WINDOWS SYSTEMS
- Linux Fundamentals
- Linux Security and Networking
- Bash scripting, Managing services and processes
- Windows Fundamentals, Windows Administration, and Windows Monitoring
- System Administration Fundamentals – Networking, Computing Infrastructure, and Web Servers
CLOUD COMPUTING WITH AWS
- Cloud Segments, Cloud Deployment Models, Cloud Security
- AWS Fundamentals
- Relational Database Fundamentals
- Web Services, Application Logging and Message Queues
IMPLEMENTING WELL-ARCHITECTED SOLUTIONS
- Well-Architected Framework
- DevOps Use case / scenarios to employ various AWS services
- AWS Cases and Labs
- Other Cloud Services
Is it for me?
Do I need any programming experience to attend?
What will I be doing?
In 12-weeks you will learn the foundations of cloud computing, and build well-architected solutions using AWS best practices.
What age is this for?
This workshop is suitable for university students and working professionals.
Do I need a computer?
It is best if you bring your own laptop with 16GB RAM and 100-150GB free space on your hard drive.
What’s the experience like?
The course is 80% hands-on exercises combined with 20% lectures to explain the concepts. There are two projects for implementing solutions to problems that you will encounter in the industry by integrating number of AWS services Our instructors are always there to help you if you get stuck.