The 60-hour course is designed to teach individuals how to optimize the use of the AWS cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solution.
Interested in attending?
Register your interest now
The 60-hour course is a practical introduction to the application of Well-Architected AWS solutions. The course is designed to teach cloud computing consultants how to optimize the use of the AWS cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. Because architectural solutions may differ depending on industry, type of applications, and size of business, this course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. It also presents case studies throughout the course that showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
You will understand the concepts specific to designing and deploying scalable, highly available, selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements, and identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices. This course is intended for System Administrators and Software Developers that have working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages and intermediate knowledge of designing cost efficient, available, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
Opportunities to build a variety of infrastructures via a guided, hands-on approach are also provided. This course will help you understand how to use the AWS Software Development Kit (SDK) to develop secure and scalable cloud applications, provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips. This course also includes step-by-step lessons, hands-on labs, notes, and quizzes to help you prepare for the three AWS associate exams. The course starts with the core concepts and takes you through everything you need to know to be a Cloud Computing Professional.
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect
- Certified AWS Developer Associate
- Certified AWS SysOps Associate
What you will learn
MANAGING LINUX AND WINDOWS SYSTEMS
- Linux Fundamentals
- Linux Security and Networking
- Bash scripting, Managing services and processes
- Windows Fundamentals, Windows Administration, and Windows Monitoring
- System Administration Fundamentals – Networking, Computing Infrastructure, and Web Servers
CLOUD COMPUTING WITH AWS
- Cloud Segments, Cloud Deployment Models, Cloud Security
- AWS Fundamentals
- Relational Database Fundamentals
- Web Services, Application Logging and Message Queues
IMPLEMENTING WELL-ARCHITECTED SOLUTIONS
- Well-Architected Framework
- DevOps Use case / scenarios to employ various AWS services
- AWS Cases and Labs o Other Cloud Services
Is it for me?
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework to build AWS-based infrastructure that is more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Apply best practices infrastructure that is scalable, reliable, and highly available managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.